Optimizing Your Heating System for Energy Efficiency
Learn keys to efficient and cost effective industrial heating systems. Topics will include:
- Applications for electrical heating systems
- Heat loss calculations
- Selecting insulation materials
- Types of surface heaters
- Translating efficiency to cost savings
- Presentation will last approximately 50 minutes and be followed by Q&A.
See Event Announcement and Link to Register
Festo North America will be doing our Virtual Trade Show August 5 & 6th.
Get an in-depth look at Festo’s full range of Pneumatic, Electric Automation and Process Automation products, smart factory technologies and innovative engineering tools…all from the comfort of your own office or home office. Whether you are a senior executive, facility manager or engineer, our Automation For Tomorrow virtual tradeshow will give you an opportunity to:
- Explore 14 Festo North America booths from all of our industry categories, including Life Sciences, Automotive, and Food Processing
- Talk live with our Festo team members from each industry category, plus access digital brochures, whitepapers and product animations
- Participate in 10 presentations on automation innovation and IoT thought-leadership
- Connect with other North American business leaders via our virtual Networking Lounge
Follow this link to sign up: https://festoexperience.vfairs.com/
The goal of the TechFest program is to expose school-age children and their parents to the STEMM fields(science, technology, engineering math and medical technology) with the hope to influence the children to enter careers in these fields. While we cannot measure the number of students who ultimately select STEM careers, we can measure the number of students who attended. A chart of this year’s attendance is below.
TechFest 2020 Presentation || 2020_Final_Report_To-Donors
2020 TechFest Summary Report