Over 30,000 square feet of exhibition space showcasing the latest products and technologies shaping the future of manufacturing. Produced by the Dayton Region Manufacturers Association, AMTS is the region’s ONLY annual advanced manufacturing and technology-specific trade show of its kind… a MUST SEE for anyone in manufacturing in our region and beyond.
Wednesday, October 12, 2016 | 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Thursday, October 13, 2016 | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Dayton Convention Center
22 East Fifth Street
Dayton, OH 45402
Where else can you see all the latest and greatest products affecting your industry in one location? And because we realize that the future of manufacturing in our region is of such great importance, we bring you this valuable event with FREE ADMISSION if you pre-register online ($10 at the door) and FREE PARKING.
Take note of some upcoming events being hosted by DRMA:
- MFG Mixes in June!
- June 23 with the Mason-Deerfield Chamber of Commerce – This is a great opportunity for DRMA members to meet manufacturers who are members of the Mason-Deerfield Chamber; hosted by Performance Lexus in Deerfield Township. $10 per person. Register here.
- The next round of Meet Ups is here! They are FREE and for members only. Build your peer network at…
- MFG Day Meet Up, Tuesday, June 7, 7:30 – 8:30 a.m., Select Industries. Register here
- Additive Manufacturing Meet Up, Tuesday, June 7, 4:30 – 5:30 p.m., Bastech. Register here
- Young Professionals Meet Up, Tuesday, June 14, 4:30 – 5:30 p.m., 5th Street Brew Pub. Register here
- Operations Meet Up, Tuesday, June 21, 7:30 – 8:30 a.m., Middletown Tube Works. Register here
- NEW! Government Relations Meet Up, Tuesday, June 21, 4:30 – 5:30 p.m., Corner Kitchen. Register here
- NEW! Safety Meet Up, Wednesday, June 22, 7:30 – 8:30 a.m., Dayton Convention Center, Room 207. Register here
- Workforce Meet up, Tuesday, June 28, 7:30 – 8:30 a.m., Location Register here